Location! Location! Location! Rare Opportunity to Purchase “Carmel-Quaint” Stand-Alone Commercial Office Building in Danville, CA.
*Two Offices plus Reception, *Kitchen, *Storage *Foyer. *SF: 820sf *Built 1942, Full-Remodel in 2019. Private Parking with Private Gate.
This charming building in prestigious Danville has been fully-renovated “from the studs out.” Featuring two offices, kitchen and storage is rare and desireable indeed. Seldom on market and “stand-alone,” this rare property has been updated with new roof, newly-paved private parking with gate, new flooring, new baseboards and crown trim, top-line fixtures, kitchenette—all within a short walk to downtown
Danville and move-in ready!
|8/31/2019||12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||RSVP|
- Medleno Coffee Shop & Roastery (0.3 mi)177 reviews
- Sideboard (0.26 mi)972 reviews
- Basque Boulangerie Cafe (0.16 mi)251 reviews
- Danville Harvest (0.16 mi)886 reviews
- Hazy Barbecue (0.2 mi)133 reviews
- Cocina Hermanas (0.19 mi)476 reviews
- San Ramon Valley Christian Academy (0.11 mi)12 reviews
- Montair Elementary School (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Learn And Play Montessori School (0.79 mi)32 reviews
- First Republic Bank (0.23 mi)9 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (0.55 mi)17 reviews
- Bank of the West (0.02 mi)6 reviews
- HK Animal Hospital (0.35 mi)94 reviews
- Oak Tree Animal Hospital (0.51 mi)36 reviews
- Banfield Pet Hospital (1.05 mi)13 reviews