House and Cottage on 1 Huge Lot!
Rare opportunity to buy two homes on a huge desirable lot on a private lane in Concord. Think about options such as multi-family, Mom and Dad, even Rental Income may be possible. The bright and cheery front home has an updated kitchen with skylight and breakfast bar along with a newly-painted interior, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, new Air Conditioning and a 200amp electrical service. The rear cottage has a newly-issued permit with approved plans to remodel/accommodate 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, laundry, one bathroom, and attached garage. The generously sized lot offers ample RV or perhaps other equipment parking, private well, fenced yards, and abundant space for enjoying outdoor living. This amazing opportunity is happening now, a must-see before market conditions make this chance to buy two houses on 1 huge lot a whole lot more challenging.
Virtual TourVirtual Tour: Click Here!
- Bondadoso Coffee and Tea Collective (4.97 mi)416 reviews
- Tellus Coffee (5.48 mi)99 reviews
- Brioche de Paris (5.54 mi)350 reviews
- Parkside Bar & Grill (1.93 mi)140 reviews
- Tasty Pot (2.28 mi)38 reviews
- Huckleberry’s Breakfast And Lunch (0.44 mi)107 reviews
- Wood Rose Academy & Preschool (0.82 mi)5 reviews
- King's Valley Christian School (0.47 mi)9 reviews
- St Agnes School (0.52 mi)6 reviews
- Chevron Station (0.52 mi)18 reviews
- Chevron Stations (2.17 mi)12 reviews
- Concord Smog & Gas (1.63 mi)69 reviews
- Citibank (0.47 mi)7 reviews
- Pacific Service Credit Union (1.34 mi)22 reviews
- Chase Bank (2.03 mi)33 reviews
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center (2.14 mi)152 reviews
- 345 reviews
- 306 reviews
- Walnut Creek Veterinary Hospital (2.79 mi)134 reviews
- Vet Tech Pet Care (0.45 mi)86 reviews
- Alpine Veterinary Hospital (1.3 mi)385 reviews